Monday, November 24, 2008

Six months old

Anastacia turned six months old on November 21!!! I cannot believe she is already halfway to a year old!! It seems like just yesterday that I had her. Well, maybe not yesterday, but only like a month or so ago. Here is a little page I made in honor of her half-birthday:




Okay, so her latest measurements are 27 1/2 inches long and 18 lbs. She has started pushing up on all fours and rocking a little. She still has no desire to sit up, so I wouldn't be surprised if she started crawling before she sits. Who knows?? Still not teeth, although one is bulging through the gum, but it's been that way for a while. It's getting whiter, so I know it's moving, but I have no idea when it will come! She is learning a lot of new sounds and she has said "Wuv you" several times. She says "Da" and "Bu" but I don't think she knows what they are yet. I think she is just experimenting with a lot of sounds. She has discovered her hand lately and it is the funniest thing! She will stare at it and turn it back and forth over and over again. I want to get it on video b/c it is so cute. Not happened yet, but I'll keep trying. She is very alert and aware of her surroundings and everyone keeps telling me she is big for her age and acts much older than her age. I don't know the difference b/c she acts just like the other two did at this age and everyone said the same thing about them.

I do know she is bigger than most kids her size cause I see them at church and in the stores. I cannot believe how much bigger she is than other kids her size!! She looks like she's a year old instead of six months! She is very healthy and happy all the time. And she loves her family. She has gotten more attached to Mahala and she smiles so big when she sees either one of her siblings. I think she gets most excited about her Daddy, though. (Unless she is hungry then I'm the only one who makes her happy - but that's only cause I'm the milk factory) She is getting to be much more vocal than she was. Pastor Randy was preaching the other morning and it was his closing. He got a little quiet and Anastacia got so loud that I had to take her out. Everyone turned and looked at us and I said sorry and took her out the doors!

1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

Well, she is just an absolute angel. She seems to always have that huge smile in all the pictures and she seems like she is such a joy to your family. They do grow too fast don't they?