Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Tara!



My sister-in-law Tara is celebrating her birthday today and I just wanted to wish her a wonderful, joyous birthday! Tara is such a blessing to our family and we miss her tremendously.

My heart aches to be able to celebrate this birthday with you, Tara. We've come a long way in a very short time and I would love to be able to be there and enjoy this day with you. This is such a hard post for me cause I feel like we have missed out on so much and I want to have the chance to catch up on some lost time. I want to be there to watch you and Stan unwrapping your presents and blowing out your candles and listening to everyone being silly and laughing so hard they cry. You would love the stupid jokes that Colten and Mahala come up with and you would adore Anastacia's laugh. I'm sure all the kids (mine and yours) would be right there to help you unwrap presents and open all of your cards. It would be a circus, I'm certain, but it would be so much fun.

Okay, now I'm just making myself cry, so even though there is much more I would like to say I'll leave it at that. But I do hope you have a wonderful birthday and I pray that we will get to see all of you soon. We love you and miss you so much!

3 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Oh Larena, my heart goes out to you today! I know how hard it is to be away from loved ones on special days. Your family seems to be very close like ours is and that's sometimes more difficult but the memories are always within us! Have a great day anyway......

Kristi said...

Lerana, where r u? we miss you in blog land..

Miss Brandy and the White Family said...

Larena, time to check my blog. Gotta show Shawn Colten's tower! :o) I agree with Kristi, missing you in blog land!