Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where ya'll is????

Where is everyone?? Ok, I know it's getting to be the busy season, but I thought we all agreed to keep up this blog thing? Just kidding, I know it's been a crazy time. I'm just as guilty. I just wanted everyone to know I miss them. I love all of you and I hope everything is going well. For all of us who are separated from family ~ I know how hard this time of year can be. Our family is so close and we miss everyone so much. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the most difficult cause that's when we spent loads of time doing stuff....going to the Christmas tree farm to cut down a tree, putting up Christmas decorations, discussing who was gonna cook what for Thanksgiving and Christmas, eating so much food it's sinful and sitting around laughing and talking about Christmases past, drinking coffee and eating yummy desserts!!! We miss our family so much it hurts!!! I just have to remember that God has a plan and He can restore all of this lost time. I know that God is working out all of the details and everything that we are giving up will be restored back to us in even greater portions!! I have to keep reminding myself of that.....I know that we have an eternity to spend together and that time will be so blessed. I love all of you!!!!! :*)

4 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

This rings so true right now Larena! We understand exactly where you're coming from. The holidays are the most difficult because that's when you always spend time with family and have such great memories! Your blog is so cute by the way. And yes, it's been way too quiet but I'm just as guilty.

Kristi said...

Larena...I feel your pain too. Almost exactly to the word. We will make it thru this time in our lives...its just a season, not just the holiday season.
Make sure you are stewarding these holidays for your immediate family and not get caught up in what you "feel" you're missing. They want the same holiday memories from you that were given to you. I only know this because God dealt with me on that.
I love your new look...it's awesome!!!
lv ya!

Lott Crew said...

We are missing you guys too. It is also hard for us too, because everything we do we are including you guys even though you are not here. Thank God for email and blogs. Even though I'm here in GA I still have to leave my family at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I have decided to stay home this Thanksgiving. I know you miss family and friends, but with all the kids keeping you busy and when you start baking and wrapping gifts, you'll get so caught up in everything it won't seem so sad that you are not with family. Plus you are so involved with the church, and they always have something going on, which is Great!! Love ya'll

Aguayo Family said...

Hey I love your blog, sorry I will be out of commission for a while. Check out my blog for the details. Love Ya