Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Making Christmas cookies to send to GA

Granny asked Colten to send some of his very special sugar cookies to her and Papa for Christmas. So we made some cookies a little early so that they would have them in time for Christmas.

Here is a cute little video of the kids decorating these very special cookies. Before you see the decorating, you get to see Anastacia's first taste of a sugar cookie. Daddy snuck this to her while I was busy taking photos of Colten and Mahala decorating. When I looked up and saw what he was doing, I could not believe my eyes. So I switched the camera to video and caught a little snippet of her reaction. And then I caught her reaction to Daddy taking the cookie back when he realized it might not be such a good idea to give a 6 month old a sugar cookie!!!

I know the video was long and then it abruptly ends (my memory card ran out of space), but I really wanted Granny to see how hard these kids worked and how important it was to them that everyone have a special cookie. Love ya'll and miss you!!!

No comments: