Friday, December 12, 2008

Motormouth

This is such a cute video! Anastacia was a little wired at this moment - we had Abigail and Ethan over and of course, Daddy was home. Anastacia always gets a little crazy when Daddy is around. Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy this:




It was so cute - you could hear the girls in the background and then here comes Ethan with the little vacuum cleaner. He was cleaning my house for me. Now I wish I had taken a picture of him with that little vacuum - he walks around our apartment with it and "cleans" everything. He is the cutest little thing. Next time he is over I am going to get a picture of him working and post it.

4 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

This video is so cute Larena!! I love how she blows with her little lips! HaHa! I remember Alex use to do this all the time too, but his lips would pucker so big! It was hillarious! I love all the comotion in the background, all kids! Very cute post!

Rick and Sheri said...

How cute is she??? Adorable as usual. Love the video!

Miss Brandy and the White Family said...

I can't believe I missed all these posts! That kid and his vaccuum! Now I have to actually watch the video!! :o)

Miss Brandy and the White Family said...

So, I watched it and Abigail comes over saying "hey, Mister Shawn!" and waving at Anastacia!! How cute!!! :o)