Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa baby!!!

Look at my baby girl! This is her first Christmas and I am so excited that Santa decided to visit Celebration Church this God Encounter!! (Saved us having to wait in line at the mall!)

These two pics were taken by Cortnee - or at least with Cortnee's camera. Thank you Cortnee!!!

Here is my sweet baby girl in her first photo w/ Santa:

This picture is extra special cause Mahala has not had a picture made with Santa since her first Christmas. She had a fear of the jolly old man with the facial hair! So I am very excited that she did this!!!

Unfortunately Santa was too pooped to go see the big kids. Colten was sad, but he understood. We are so blessed to have such an amazing group of people ministering to our children!! Huge shout out to all of the KIC volunteers who make it their business to make every God Encounter even better than the last for our kids!!! You guys absolutely ROCK!!!!!


5 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

I love the pictures of the kids! Santa Baby is simply adorable! The KIC team did do a great job! Looks so fun!

Brewskie said...

Thanks Larena, it's all about the kids for us. I'm glad you all liked it so much. That puts a smile on all of us KIC people's faces. Jenn was in charge of the December GE, so true props go to her and her team!

Aguayo Family said...

They look so grown up! Mahala is maturing into a beautiful young lady. I have been babysitting 3 children under 3 from my church once a week. The youngest is 13weeks and I feel God has brought him into my life because I never got to see Anastacia. It is like I get to experience a tiny one like I would have if I stayed in Cali. :)

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Thanks P. Sheri!

Cortnee, Jenn and her team did a great job with the planning, but all of you do an awesome job every month. You put so much time, effort and planning into it, as well as spending several hours with them that night so that all of the parents can receive the Word. I know what a sacrifice you are making, I've been there. You guys don't get enough thanks from all of us parents, so THANK YOU!!! I pray that God multiplies blessings to all of you!

Kari, I am so glad that you are getting to experience a newborn. I would love for you to have been here with us while Anastacia was small. We really do miss you both so much. The kids still talk about you every day and they pray for you every night before they go to sleep. We love you guys just like family. I am so glad that we have this blog thing to keep in touch. Love you!!!

Kendra's Journal said...

awww thank you sooo much! I love serving children!! and YES you are right!!! KIC ministry ROCKS!!!!