Monday, February 2, 2009

Daddy's hat


This picture is really special b/c it is taken in a hat that Shawn has had since before Colten was born. I have a picture of each of our children in this hat. The other two pics are not digital, so I can't put them on here without a lot of work (besides that, they are in storage). But I know that the grandparents in Georgia will remember this hat and the pictures of Colten and Mahala in this same hat. It's kind of a silly tradition, but it is special to me. I know that our kids will always remember their Daddy wearing the hat, so I definitely want to keep up with these pictures.

2 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Aww this is such an adorable picture. I have one of Ashley when she was about this same age in Rick's hard hat he wore for work and it's still one of my favorites! Anastacia is such a beautiful little baby! I love those blue eyes!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh, P. Sheri - you have to post the pic of Ashley, LOL!!!! Seriously, that should be a photo you post at the wedding. That would be so special. I think that's what I will do with the our "Daddy's hat" pictures!