Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Congrats!!!

Well, I fell of the face of blogland for a day and look what happened!!! Bethany won!!!! And Cortnee won!! Congrats Bethany and Cort, I am so proud for you both - I know how much you both love presents (not to mention winning, LOL). You guys are awesome!!!!


I haven't had time to comment on all of the amazing posts you guys did, but I will. Love you both and I hope you will KEEP up the wonderful blogging. I love getting to know everyone better through their posts and comments.

2 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Don't get discouraged SuperLarena! There is more competition to come!!!

Kendra's Journal said...

Hey! thanks for the comment! im back on.. i forgot my password for a while there.. but im back! im figuring this thing out.. i want be a "follower" of my friends.. and im trying to find that out.. i love your pictures.. you have a beautiful family! see ya! :)