Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wuv you!

This video is long (like 5 1/2 mins), but so worth it! I posted this for Granny and Papa cause Granny wanted to see her little grandbaby. If you listen closely at the end, you will hear Anastacia say her first sentence!!! (I hope you can make it out cause Mahala was in the background talking on the phone with Granny during the video.) I am so glad I got it on video!!! Otherwise noone would believe me. Actually, I hope ya'll will believe me cause it is so hard to hear Anastacia's voice over Mahala's voice. Just put your ear to the speaker very close after I tell her to say bye-bye to Granny and Papa....

5 comments:

Aguayo Family said...

Oh my gosh she said I love you, I cannot believe it. I bet her granny and papa are so proud. Great job for gettin' it on camera.

Michael and Angela said...

Ok, the first part of the video is so cute, she was really trying to say something to her little toy over there! And yes!!! I heard her say Wuv Oooo!! Sooooo cute! Good job capturing it on camera!

Brewskie said...

I heard it!!! Very, very sweet. What a blessing to have caught on camera!!! And what precious first words!

Rick and Sheri said...

Ok Granny and Papa must have cried seeing this! That is so unbelievable. And to get it on camera. She is so adorable. I love hearing the little voice of Mahala in the background too. Really happy you shared this video. Too cute!

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Wow, I can't believe you caught that on tape! So cute!