Monday, November 10, 2008

Healing from God

This lady's name is Mari Espanoza and she was at my Word Works Table back in April of this past year. She had cancer when she was at my table and she was going through all of the chemo and stuff. But she always kept a wonderful attitude and a knowledge that God was gonna bring her through all of the junk. God is so good!!!! He healed her of cancer and she is now healthy, vibrant and she is getting a head full of beautiful hair. I am so blessed to know her, but even more blessed by a God Who would do such amazing miracles for normal, everyday people like me and you. Here is a video of her testimony that you have to watch. I saw her again tonight at church and was struck by how amazing God is. If He will do it for her, He will do it for YOU!!!


Mari Espinoza Testimony from My Celebration Church on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

This is an amazing testimony. Brought tears to my eyes. God is so good and He's no respector of persons! I love that about Him. Thanks for sharing this with us all. It just reminds us of God's faithfulness.

Loushoe said...

Yes, if he can do it for her he can do it for me. That's the hope her testimony brings to me and I love it.