Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's onnnnnnnnnnnnn......

Okay, I don't have time to sit down and upload photos right now, my daughter has a well baby checkup, but I am sooooo gonna be doing some posts over the next few days, so get ready!!!! Thanks to Pastor Sheri, I now have some incentive to do so! In case you haven't read her blog, she has set up a challenge: the blogger with the most posts will get a surprise mailed to them personally by the Queen of Cute!!! I can't wait to win! (You hear that Cortnee???) I have so many pictures I have been wanting to post, so I might have to sit up a few late nights to do this, but I am pumped. I love a good competition!!!!

2 comments:

Brewskie said...

Nice touch, making a post out of your reaction to the competition! Remember games at Bethany's...yeah it's on!! Lol!

Sheri Twing said...

Uh oh! What have I done? I think you guys are really serious about this competition thing! How fun. At least we get to see your blogs updated with fun stuff!