Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome to Blogland!!!


I just wanted to give a big shout out to my friend Brandy, who fiNally got a blog!!!!! Woo-hoo, welcome to blogland Brandy!!! I love ya girl and I am so glad that you will be sharing in our adventures. We will get to know each other even better through our crazy little posts. Everyone out there has already learned a lot more about me: like that I am a little more competitive than even I realized!!! (and Bethany is still kicking my tail!! - go Bethany!!!) ;.)
Anyway, I really am glad that you have joined us and I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. We have all come up with a rule - you must post at least once a week, LOL. No REALLY!!!!

4 comments:

Josh & Bethany said...

O LARENA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

SERIOUSLY I LOVE ALLL YOUR POSTS!! YOUR RIGHT.. YOU KNIDA DO LEARN ALOT ABOUT EACHOTHER!! HEHE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AND VISIT!

Michael and Angela said...

Yay!! Brandy got a blog!!! You have to invite people Brandy! So, hurry up and invite me! :-)

Rick and Sheri said...

Welcome Brandy! We love all our blog sisters! We have a lot of fun and do get to know a lot about each other. Sometimes more that we want each other to know! Heehee, just kidding! Anyway, you are a private blog and we want to be invited! Let us in! OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!

Kristi said...

Brandy...open! open! open!!!
We are all crazy!!! don't let them all fool you!!
but Don't worry you will be too soon@!!! haah!!
And yes, I can't say I ever really knew Lerana and Courtney until this blog thing. I love it. We all run in different directions and don't always get to hear about all the little things that go on in everyone's life. The stuff that's fun to hear...So hurry and invite us all over....
YEA!!! I'm excited to see what ya got bloggin...and yes...once a week..I'm laggin.!!!