Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mahala's cooking

Mahala wanted to help me cook supper the other night. So I let her go to it! We were making meatloaf, so I let her crack the eggs and crush the crackers. I had already done the onions and seasonings, so all that was left was the mixing.


The first touch she said was slimy, so she was a little hesitant at first:


But then she dug in!!!

She was so proud of herself.

I even let her put it in the oven all by herself!

Mahala was so excited that she had cooked supper. She told Daddy that she had done it all by herself!!! These kids are really getting into the cooking thing, I am amazed. Mahala is the perfect little homemaker! Before long, they will be running the household, LOL!

1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

So cute! I love that she is helping you cook. And that apron on her is adorable!