Thursday, November 6, 2008

More funny faces....

Ok, the last post got me to thinking, some of my favorite pictures are of my family doing silly faces. So I thought I would share some silly faces with everyone. Come to think of it, I would love to see some silly faces from all of you bloggers out there!!!! Don't be embarassed, it's all in good fun!!!
Some of these are recent and some are older. This first one is not too long ago when we were outside playing in the mud.





This was also pretty recent, just me and Mahala goofing off.










This one was about 2 years ago, when we first moved to California. We were in the parking lot at Target and it was raining. I think we were in the car waiting for Shawn to come out and I was bored, so I started taking pictures. Then Shawn came out and he took this one of me. I took the next one after of him. He's gonna kill me for posting it!










These two were taken about 3 years ago at Thanksgiving in GA. It was the year before we moved to California, so Mahala was right before 2 years old. These were some good memories. We were at Granny McNeal's house stuffing ourselves full of the best Thanksgiving food ever!!!!! Boy, I miss those days!!








This was Colten being all tough with his Transformer sunglasses that his Granny bought him.

This was another Thanksgiving picture. This is Colten and our cousin, Kay-Kay, whom we miss dearly!!!! Love you Kay-Kay!!!!!
This picture is old, but oh so cute. This is Mahala's first bite ever of chocolate. She was barely a year old and she thought it was so good. She's always made some silly faces, I have tons more of her - she rarely takes a serious picture.


Wow, I enjoyed doing this post. Looking back through all of my pictures, brought back some memories. Made me long for our family back in Georgia. We love all of you and miss you so much!!!!!


2 comments:

Brewskie said...

I love the recent picture of you and Mahala!! So cute!! I love trips down memory lane! So much fun.

Rick and Sheri said...

These are such great pictures. How fun to have all these great memories and at all different ages of the kids. Shows such a great side of your family just having fun together.