Saturday, November 8, 2008

Look at those lips!!!

OMG!! Look at what I found! We were in the grocery store last night and I spotted these at the checkout line. I loved these when I was growing up - do you remember them, the ones you play with and then you can chew them up like gum and spit them out when you are done. The kids loved them. It's the first time they have ever seen any. So we are walking out of the grocery store and the kids are looking at everyone who passes with these giant red lips. Everyone just kinda looked away, but I bet they were wondering?????







1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

I remember these! Don't you love them? They look so cute with them on. Isn't it funny how sometimes your kids get to enjoy some of the same things as you did when you were a kid? Thanks for bringing those back!